Share | 

Am I alone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wyatt
Creator
Creator

PostSubject: Am I alone?   Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:13 am

Is anybody else out there? Is there a God? Are these animals that look and act exactly like me really human? And can we ever really understand the reasons and workings of each others' minds? And then of course, are there other beings out there in the universe?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Reply   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:03 am

Mark, It seems that what I needed the most was to just plain share my situation with someone. I had written a very long post about this problem and worry I have, perhaps syou saw it. However, this morning, as as I was walking back from class I seemed to wake up. It was kinda amazing. I have no idea what went on behind the scenes to help me but whatever it was worked. Granted my problems are not solved, but I am in a state now where I can deal with them. I want to thank you for posting a reply. Believe it or not that was all I needed to get back on the right path. I don't think I will retype the post I wrote if you didn't see it. Mostely because I truly feel that I can handle it now, because I have realised that I am blessed with great friends who love God. God was here all this time, but I was too focused on me. If you will allow me to I would like to repost my question that is more rehtorical and not about me.

My question are to follow:

What is the meaning of sacrefice? Can we truley put God First? What do we do when we want other things more then God?
Back to top Go down
http://thekeylings.forumotions.net

Am I alone?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The_Keylings :: Big Questions-
Jump to: