Share | 

How should it work

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ren.Callidus
Creator
Creator

PostSubject: How should it work   Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:53 am

My origional idea of magic is it uses the exact same type of energy that we as humans or as animals use to move. With that we can use different incantations or tools to channel that energy out of our bodies and convert it into a different branch of energy thus casting spells. It is the incantation and or the tool that converts the energy but it takes energy to convert energy and so even though a melee user and a magic user have same sized energy pools it takes much more energy to convert the magic of a melee user as opposed to the magic user simply because their bodies arnt used to it.

Feel free to imput your opinion
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Reply   Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:57 pm

My opinoin was pretty much the same except the part about the energy being the same as the energy we usr every day to walk and talk. The magical energy pool is inside each play, but its not an organicly produced thing. The pool is in the soul and only by destroying the soul can you destroy the pool, but it is the body that uleashes the energy. There are very few magical things a soul alone can do.
Back to top Go down
http://thekeylings.forumotions.net
Ren.Callidus
Creator
Creator

PostSubject: Re: How should it work   Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:39 am

The reason i was saying that the energy is energy is just to set limits so battlemages cant still draw a sword and fight back if they recklessly drain all their magic but then again i guess that is their right and benefit for being the class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How should it work   

Back to top Go down

How should it work
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1